Volunteers are important!WAFA welcomes your interest in volunteering. In order to fulfill our mandate, we continue to benefit from the tireless and exemplary service of volunteers. Our volunteers are involved in a number of projects including research, web design and updates, trainings of entrepreneurs etc.
Benefits of volunteeringWhether it is important to you to solve a community problem, advance a worthy cause or to develop as a person, volunteering offers many benefits in appreciation for the gift of your time and expertise.
• Make a difference in someone’s life.
• Because you’re passionate about a cause.
• Learn or develop a new skill.
• Be part of your community.
• Motivation and sense of achievement.
• Boost your career options.
• New interests and hobbies.
• New experiences.
• Meeting a diverse range of people.
• Make important networking contacts.
• Teach your skills to others.
• Enhance your résumé.
• Gain work experience.
• Build self-esteem and self-confidence.
• Improve your health.
• Meet new people.
• Feel needed and valued.
• Express gratitude for help you may have received in the past from an organization.
• Communicate to others that you are ambitious, enthusiastic and care about the community.
Send your C.V to email@example.com be a part of WAFA’s Volunteer team